Megami Device Plastic Model Kit 1/1 Bullet Knights Launcher 35 cm ( Kotobukiya ) : quando esce
Questo articolo è attualmente in prenotazione. Sarà disponibile intorno a questa data: 05.2021
Tieni nota che la data è indicativa e l’uscita di questo articolo potrebbe subire ritardi o essere anche anticipata.
Sommario di Megami Device Plastic Model Kit 1/1 Bullet Knights Launcher 35 cm ( Kotobukiya )
The 10th entry in the popular Megami Device line is BULLET KNIGHTS Launcher!
Megami Device is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or machinika, designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The 10th original character to join the series, BULLET KNIGHTS Launcher is based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
– Launcher’s oversized launcher and shield can be attached to the arms that extend from her back. The kit also comes with special bases for the equipment for even more support.
– The weapon can be reconfigured into Ride Mode to serve as a vehicle for the Megami.
– The launcher can be separated into three parts, and the arms on the back have several points of articulation, allowing the model to be displayed in a variety of poses.
– The tube that extends from the back of Launcher’s head is created with wire, allowing it to be bent and displayed in different designs.
– The kit includes decals for the eyes and metallic decals for the markings.
– The kit comes with three interchangeable face parts.
– The model can be built in knight inspired Armed Mode, or without her armor in Unarmed Mode.
– The Machinika body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
– The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.”